Compass Pro v1.0.1
We have made several bug fixes and added more features and streamlined the backend. Thanks to our customers and their invaluable feedback over the past few months, we have taken note and made the improvements that you have been asking for.
- We added better layout parameters to the locations list layout, you can now enable/disable the location title, the large map, the mini maps, distance, and address.
- We added options where the location title, and mini maps should link to, and also added an option to open the profile page in a lightbox.
- We added in an option for unit type, so you can now easily select from miles or kilometers.
- You can now enable / disable the zip code, proximity select menu, search button, sort order select menu, sort direction image, and pagination fields on the frontend.
- We had two funky sections in the backend, one for company, and the other for location, we did this to you could setup a company and add multiple locations for each company, this became a bigger problem than what it was really worth, so we removed the company section/feature altogether, now you can simply add multiple locations without having to select a company every time or setup a company just to add a new location. Several of our beta testers are really excited to see the company feature go away as it cuts down on data entry.
- Now when adding new locations, if you filter by category on the locations list, and then add a new location, the system will remember your selection so you do not have to keep selecting the same category over and over again when adding multiple locations to the same category.
- Now when adding new locations, if you adding a new location, your userid will be the default userid used, but you will still have access to the select a user feature if you need to assign the location to anotherThis cuts a few more steps out of the process when adding new locations.
- We fixed the proximity query to work for our friends overseas by adding a new global country parameter, this lets you add a starting country, by default Google’s maps use North America.
- We fixed the frontend sort direction arrow button, in v1.0.0 when click it did not do anything, this has been fixed as of v1.0.1
- We fixed a bug that would kick back errors if the zip code field was left blank and a user did a search.
- We fixed a bug, when the auto locations feature was disabled it would display SQL errors.
- We made several code / query improvement to help speed rendering / load times.