Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of the common questions I get from week to week, so I thought I would do a FAQs section to help address some of your concerns.
Q: How Do I Get Support?
A: Please review the extension's documentation tab on the extension's product page first.
Support for our extensions is provided via our online support ticket system.
Q: What Is Include In Your Subscription?
A: With each of the subscription types you will get unlimited* software updates/downloads, these include extension bug fixes/patches, and new features. You will also have access to unlimited* email support.
* Within your subscription's time frame (1 month or 12 month subscription).
Q: What happens when my subscription expires, will my extension still work?
A: YES, your extension will still function as normal, you will no longer have access to software updates or email support.
Q: Do You Offer Refunds?
- As long as the extension has not been downloaded, we can issue a refund.
- If you have already downloaded the extension, we will refund you only when there is an unsolvable bug. In this case the granted license expires, and a refund is issued.
- If there is an error in the extension making it unusable, you must give us the chance to fix it, before you ask for a refund.
- We are not responsible for malfunctions of our extension if other 3rd party extensions or own modifications (i.e. in templates, components, plugins) are involved in the malfunction.
- We are not responsible for malfunctions of our extension if your system does not meet the stated minimum requirements (PHP 5.3+, mySQL 5.0.4+, Joomla! 2.5+).